*Please advise this contest has ended*
Small Chick Big Deals is having a new contest!
The winner of the contest will receive a signed copy of Beate Chelette’s novel Happy Woman Happy World – a book that shows how any woman can go from “overwhelmed to awesome” using her innovative ego-RHYTHM®concept.
Multiple Ways to Enter the Happy Woman Happy World Contest (choose one of the following):
1) OFFICIAL BLOG – Comment on this blog post on SMALLCHICKBIGDEALS.COM and say in 500 words or less why you think women are awesome!
2) OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE – Comment on our Facebook page’s post about the Happy Woman Happy World Contest and say in 500 words or less why you think women are awesome! (You can find our page by searching Small Chick Big Deals on Facebook). Be sure to tag The Women’s Code on your Facebook post!
3) OFFICIAL TWITTER HANDLE – Tweet us on Twitter @Smchickbigdeals and @BeateChelette to tell us in 140 characters or less why you think women are awesome!
Official Contest Rules
- No purchase necessary to enter or win the Happy Woman Happy World Contest. Entry into this Contest constitutes your acceptance of these Official Rules.
- CONTEST ENTRY DATES: Contest starts at 12:01 AM ET on Monday, March 24th, 2014 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on Monday, March 31st, 2014.
- WHO MAY ENTER: Contest is only open to U.S. legal residents with valid email address OR who are Facebook and/or Twitter “fans”/”followers” of the SmallChickBigDeals.com website/blog with valid email address. Contestants may need to provide proof of residency upon request.
- CONTEST OBJECTIVE: The objective of the Contest as outlined in website blog posting.
- CONTEST ENTRY: To enter, follow directions as outlined in the website blog posting. Instructions for emailing and/or registering and posting comments are included on SmallChickBigDeals.com
All entries must be received by date and time outlined in website blog posting.
For purposes of these Official Rules, “receipt” of Entry occurs when Sponsor’s servers record the Entry information resulting from contestants’ entry being received in the inbox and/or Comments area. Any automated computer receipt (such as one confirming delivery of email) does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Sponsor for purposes of these Official Rules.
Entry must be the original work of the contestant, may not have been previously published, may not have won previous awards, must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person and must not violate any law.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion.
Odds of winning depend upon number of entries received.
- JUDGING: All Entries will be judged based on judges’ determination of cleverness, wittiness, honesty, and passion. The top scoring Entry will be declared the Contest winner (“Winner”).
- TIES: In event of a tie, Winner will be determined based on the judges’ discretion.
Judges’ decisions are final and binding.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner(s) will be determined after the Contest’s end date and will be notified by email, private Facebook message, on the SMALLCHICKBIGDEALS.COM website blog, or a private Direct Message tweet on Twitter. Winner(s) will be required to provide mailing address which will be used to fulfill the prize. At the discretion of the Sponsor, Winner may be disqualified for any of the following reasons: if charged with or convicted of a felony or misdemeanor, is not eligible based on the eligibility requirements set forth above, or if delinquent on a government ordered payment, such as, but not limited to: child support, spousal support, alimony, tax payments, etc. In the event it is determined that the Winner has not complied with these Official Rules, has failed to execute and return any required documents within the specified time period, has made false statements or a prize notification is returned as undeliverable, then the Winner will be disqualified and at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the Entry with the next highest score may then be declared the alternate Winner.
- PRIZE & APPROXMIATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Number of winners, prize and ARV as outlined in website blog posting. Winner is solely responsible for all expenses, costs or fees associated with transportation and acceptance and/or use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including without limitation, any and all taxes (if any).
Winner is not a recipient of a prize until s/he has been verified as the Winner by the Sponsor or judges. Upon fulfilling prize, Sponsor will be deemed to have awarded the prize to the Winner and such Winner assumes full responsibility for the prize. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Entrants acknowledge that transportation, if applicable, is not included in the prize and that any events are beyond the control of the Sponsor and are subject to being rescheduled, modified or cancelled.
In that event, the Sponsor reserves the right to, at its discretion, reschedule the Contest, entry and/or end dates, modify the entry procedures, cancel the Contest, or cancel the awarding of ticket(s). Prize(s) are not redeemable for cash.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winning constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use Winner’s name, images, hometown, likeness, prize won, and photograph (all at Sponsor’s discretion) for future advertising, publicity in any and all media now or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission. Contest Parties and their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, stolen, altered, garbled, incorrect, incomplete or delayed Entries; all of which will be void. Released Parties are also not responsible for problems related to technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any Entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, traffic, congestion on the internet or the website, or for any other technical problems including telecommunication, miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled, or misdirected communications which may limit a contestant’s ability to participate in this Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether network, printing, typographical, human or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or malfunctions with may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing or judging of Entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Contest-related materials. Mass entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest in the event it becomes infected by a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired, and to cancel or suspend the Contest in its entirety should tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or other causes corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Contest and, if terminated, at Sponsor’s discretion, determine the Winner using all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of cancellation using the judging procedure outlined above. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account at the time of Entry will be deemed to be the contestant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and void his/her Entries)) it finds to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of this Contest or website, intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other contestant, Sponsor, or any of its representatives or to otherwise be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
- CAUTION: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operations of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent permitted by the law and to disqualify such contestant from the Contest.
- WINNER LIST: Winner(s) will be announced in a website blog posting.
- SPONSOR: SMALLCHICKBIGDEALS.COM