Note: This contest has ended.
Nothing screams out Valentine’s Day like chocolate. You’re in for a treat with what Divine Chocolate has to offer this Valentine’s Day. Last week I received an early Valentine’s Day treat including a variety of chocolate to bake with, to eat, and more!
Divine Chocolate, the premium Fair Trade brand owned by cocoa farmers, has a delicious array of Valentine’s Day treats for lovers and lovers of chocolate. When I saw the Milk Chocolate hearts in my package I couldn’t wait and had to try them and they were surely worth it! They were so good that I had to start eating the dark chocolate hearts before I got sick last week! I plan on conquering the rest of the chocolate once I’m back to full health in time for Valentine’s Day next week. I’m also hoping to come up with some Divine Chocolate recipes in time for the holiday.
So in honor of the holiday I will be doing another giveaway with Divine Chocolate including:
- Divine 70% Dark Chocolate Hearts – Critically-acclaimed, smooth, rich, dark chocolate hearts wrapped in shiny red foil, glinting through heart-shaped cut-outs in a black and gold cathedral pack.
- Divine Milk Chocolate Hearts – Milk chocolate hearts made with the finest cocoa, smooth cocoa butter and real vanilla. Wrapped in gold foil revealed in red and gold packs.
- 70% Divine Dark Chocolate with Raspberries – Smooth, rich, 70% dark chocolate with the fruity tartness of real raspberries.
- Divine White Chocolate with Strawberries – Smooth white chocolate made from the creamiest cocoa butter with crunchy pieces of real strawberry crisp.
Here’s how to Enter:
- Like Divine Chocolate on Facebook
- Like Small Chick Big Deals on Facebook
- Comment below why you should win
Three winners will be picked randomly and announced this Sunday at noon!
Cheers to Chocolate!
PS: If you’re planning on being in New York for Valentine’s Day you’ll want to enjoy a special Divine-inspired menu, chocolate giveaways and more at Ivy Bakery (138 West Houston Street, between Sullivan and MacDougal, New York, NY 10012) on Valentine’s Day.
*Disclaimer: The PR team sent me their products. I was not required to write about these experiences and my opinions are my own and unbiased.*