You missed out if you didn’t see the demo on Wednesday this week. Not only did a feature a delicious Roero Areneis white wine again. This week it was Canorei, a smooth and somewhat oaky Italian white. We also made a Candy Corn Margarita and two easy cokctails using Partea booze infusers. The recipe I featured is one of my new faves, I came up with a few months ago and is a healthy alternative to meatballs, chicken balls. So if you planning on gains it won’t ruin your diet and might even elevate it a bit. It’s been tested and approved by one of my best friends and will be in my cookbook, but here’s the recipe so you can try it yourself soon.
- 1-2lbs ground chicken (you can buy it ground at the store)
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs of choice
- 2 eggs
- handful or two of spinach leaves torn apart
- handful of Parmesan cheese and/or mozzarella cheese
- minced garlic
- salt & pepper
- Heat oven to 400. Also put a saute pan on the stove with some EVOO, leave on medium heat.
- In the meantime, Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix together. Its easiest with your hands.
- Once its hot, make mix into ball shape and put in the pan once its ready. Let brown 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Once they are done on the stove top, put in the oven for 5-8 more minutes.
- Take out of the oven and serve with your favorite pasta and sauce. I highly recommend Hoboken Farms sauce, Barilla’s Protein Plus angel hair and a glass of your favorite wine.
Cheers to super easy and healthy recipes that are budget friendly!