The best recipes use simple techniques and well, elevate them! About a week or so ago, I was sent these amazing sauces from Hoboken Farms. A Jersey brand of course, but they are really delicious! It also pairs with a nice, smooth white wine perfectly since its Wine Wednesday!
A few years back when I was living on my own in my Teaneck apartment, a good friend of mine and former Food Network Start contestant, Serena Palumbo taught me her Salmon Cortoccio (cooked in a bag) technique and it’s stuck with me since.
I chose some of my favorite pasta – Barilla Protein Plus Angel Hair and the Hoboken Farms Big Boss Vodka Sauce and put the salmon on top of it! I went over it in the demo if you are a visual person, but here is the recipe:
S & P
(Let salmon or fish of choice sit in marinade for 3-5 hours or overnight)
1-3 Salmon Filets
Seasonal Veggies of choice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Take marinated salmon, put on foil.
- Cut vegetables how you’d like and put in bag. (I prefer potatoes and a green vegetable)
- Close foil into a bag shape and put in a pan
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes until salmon is fully cooked
- Enjoy and eat with your favorite pasta and wine!
Cheers to some easy recipes! I’ll be back with more.