Uhm… 135 beers from 50 breweries?
*Your Dad turns and shouts, “Say what!?”
That’s right ladies & gents – this upcoming, delicious weekend of June 14-15th will feature 135 beers from my lovely homestate of New Jersey and of course New York!
After being absent from the editorial world for a few weeks I can officially call myself a New Yorker, and being originally from Jersey, this festival gives me the opportunity to enjoy the best of both states! My partner & I are excited to explore the Beer & BBQ Fest this coming Saturday at the beautiful Crystal Springs Resort!
Here is the official low-down for this coming NJ Beer & Food Fest weekend:
– “NJ Chefs & Brews” walk-around reception on Friday 6/14 (8-11pm, $95)
– Saturday 6/15, the “Beer and BBQ Fest” from 3-7pm ($85)
– Saturday 6/15 starting at 9am golfers can participate in the “Brews & Birdies” golf tournament on the beautiful Wild Turkey and Ballyowen courses. What makes this so awesome? You get to taste craft beer while you’re playing golf! A perfect gift for dad? ABSOLUTELY.
– Another awesome Father’s Day treat: Free outdoor grilling class Sat. 6/15 10-11am by Crystal Springs chefs in the resort’s exclusive Chef’s Garden
– The best part? All weekend long, the Crystal Tavern and Restaurant Latour will each be serving special tasting menus that have suggested craft beers pairings!
– To close to festival, there will be a special Father’s Day lunch from 12-4pm in the Chef’s Garden Restaurant
Could this festive weekend get any better?
What I’m personally excited about are all of the European breweries featured at the festival such as Mythos Brewery from Greece!
The Beer & Food Fest is perfect for beer lovers in the tri-state area looking for some simple summer fun at a beautiful location.
And if you need a last-minute Father’s Day gift… HELLO! Don’t worry, we won’t tell. Just make sure your Dad doesn’t miss out on this!
Click here to purchase tickets now! TICKETS
We would love for you to join us on this special weekend! Come out and join us in our quest to find some unique beers and review the festival’s overall experience!
We will be tweeting live with the hashtag #SCBDlovesbeerandbbq
Until next time ladies & gents,